Issue #13586: Letters, notes an books containing aliases can be screwed when placed on bookshelves
This problem affects letters, notes and books containing aliases. This includes (but is not limited to) :
- All inheritance letters
- Falk firebread letter
- Nearly all bounties notes
- Elenwen's invitation at the Thalmor party
- Hearthfire's deeds of property
- Hearthfire's invitations from related jarls or housecarls
You first have to place the letters/notes/books on a bookshelf using the associated activator and exit the placement menu. Next :
- You can enter back in the bookshelf menu, read the letters/notes/books from there, and even take them back. No problem at this time...
- You can avoid the bookshelf menu and try to read directly the letters/notes/books. The text is then completely screwed and blank from the first alias until the end. You can exit the read menu to cause no harm, but if you choose to take back the letters/notes/books in this way, then they are definitively screwed...
[[http://host.conseiljedi.com/~nico/Skyrim/Fixs%20persos%20pour%20USKP/BookshelvesTesting.7z|Here's]] a savegame for testing purpose. Several related letters/notes available in inventory, and 1 in the bookshelf just in front of you.