Issue #22150: Several security terminals lack tapedrives, rendering the Total Hack tapes useless
A number of computer terminals have no holotape drives, rendering the Total Hack holotapes useless in tampering with the security devices (Protectrons, searchlights, turrets) attached to it.
So far, the following have been identified:
* Curator Given's terminal in the Boston Public Library controlling some turrets and protectrons (TERM:00100D9B)
* A terminal in HalluciGen controlling a pair of Protectrons (TERM:000AF8BB)
* The sergeant's terminal in BADTFL controlling a turret (the one over the lockup pinning down raiders) (TERM:000FEBAD)
* Two identical terminals at Hub City Auto Wreckers, the Gunner compound to the north of Finch Farm, that also control the bridge crane thing (TERM:00124266)
* A terminal right past the decon arch hallway at Med Tek controlling a pair of turrets (TERM:00100D50)
* The cell block control terminal in the Med Tek basement (TERM:00100EBB)
* A wall terminal right next to (and locking) the basement lab in Med Tek Labs (TERM:00101A86)
* A terminal inside the Boston Police Rationing Site warehouse with an attached protectron (TERM:00099DBB)
* DN151_ExteriorTerminal "Grounds Terminal" [TERM:00129F9B] Controls a single spotlight on the exterior of Weston Water Treatment Plant. Missing keyword linkage to second spotlight ([REFR:0019FA72] (places SpotLightDetect01 [ACTI:0009F983] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00018AA2] (in Commonwealth "Commonwealth" [WRLD:0000003C]) at -16,-1)) also fixed.
* DN151_TerminalFacilities "Facilities Terminal" [TERM:0019DFBD] controlling ten(!) wall turrets inside the Weston Water Treatment Plant
* DN028_LightsTerminal "Terminal" [TERM:0019A7A7] Used twice in D.B. Technical High School, once to control a turret and another to control a spotlight.
* DN059_CollegeSquareStationProtectronWallTerminal "Security Terminal" [TERM:001073B9] Used twice in the College Square metro to control the same two Protectrons.
* ADV08_Vim_Terminal_BrewingProtectron "Vim Brewing Terminal" [TERM:03027010] Used in the Vim! Pop Factory in Far Harbor DLC, controls a Protectron.
* BoS_DN084_Terminal_MassFusionMRAnalyst "Analyst's Terminal" [TERM:0014EEEC] in Mass Fusion basement, controls protectrons.
* BoS_DN084_Terminal_MassFusionMRPrototype "Prototype Lab Terminal" [TERM:0014EF85] in Mass Fusion basement, controls protectrons.
* BoS_DN084_Terminal_MassFusionMRAttendant "Attendant's Terminal" [TERM:0014EFCE] in Mass Fusion basement, controls protectrons.
* DN150WestEverettTerminalLance "Lance's Terminal" [TERM:001922A8] in West Everett Estates, controls 4 spotlights.
* DN035_RepairShopTerminal "Repair Shop Terminal" [TERM:0013CB51] at East City Downs, controls a turret.
** DN070_TerminalSecurity01 "Security Terminal" [TERM:000E9BA2] and DN070_TerminalSecurity02 "Security Terminal" [TERM:0014DEB7], in the room just before the Jamacia Plain treasure room, control one protectron each.
* DN066_CellBlockTerminal "Med-Tek Cell Block Terminal" [TERM:00100EEB]
* BoS_DN084_Terminal_MassFusionMAINLobbySecurity "Security Office Terminal" [TERM:000F8DF1]
In the CK, simply checking "Has Holodisk" on the Terminal form objects in question and leaving the selection dropdown blank appears to make a terminal have an empty holodisk drive (as opposed to //no// holodisk drive). A recent developer release of FO4Edit available on the xEdit GitHub repository properly identifies the subrecord now as well. Null means no holodrive, 0 means empty holodrive, 1 means full holodrive (which also unlocks a referred item subrecord below it).